ZION

“I'm gonna 導く明日
only you その愛が
心を呼ぶ paradise
baby listen to my heart 前に行くdestiny”
ー東方神起

Cane = <333333

I love this opening for the "Five in the Black" tour! The tapping of the cane (YooChun) and dancing with it (Yunho) is serious love. Very reminiscent of BoA's "Make A Secret", which I loved (the song and choreography, too).

Anyway, there is 天理!
I've finally got my morning version of "T"! -pops confetti- Please trust me - we really did pop confetti...OK, chocolate confetti, I guess? Kinda lameshit so I shall not mention it, LOL. Even though we did get our albums, The Legendary Cross(TLC) wasn't found...! But I did find it at YesAsia.com! It's here.

Yesterday was fun! Sometimes I think I'm possessed.

To be completed today:
  • Chemistry Alkanes & Alkenes Worksheet
また!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!