Begin

“昨日はまだ「サヨナラ」いえずに
くすぶってる時間は むなしいだけさ”
-東方神起

I'm back from the "Arise, Shine!" Concert. It's okay, I guess. Loved the dance and band performance - Or Cair must be glad. And she finally found a red tie! Had to leave early due to overly-worrisome parents but it's OK since the finale doesn't have much...except the dance, but it's OK.

Anyway, before going to the concert, Dear2 and I went to Dhoby Ghaut and Vivocity! Ate Nutty Nutella and drank Seafood Bisque @ Saybons. Please don't think of dying before you've even eaten this - the dead people will wake you up.
Like what Dear2 said, the Nutty Nutella is "sinful" - the chef slathers a lot of nutella onto the crepe, which makes it super nice! But please, unless you want to get sick/puke, do not eat too much (probably more than one) each time, trust me.
The seafood bisque is really tasty too! There's another soup, the Wild Mushrooms(?) one - it's good too. Do visit Saybons at Plaza Singapura's basement 2(?)! (WTF advertisement?! LOL)

Went Vivocity's Sky park too! Didn't get to "couple talk" as long as we wanted but we saw some superb stuff at "Pull and Bear"! And it's not sky-high pricing too (Even though they're not part of GSS, T___T)! I totally wanted to get something...but how can I abandon DBSK's CD?!

In other news:
I STILL CAN'T FIND MY MORNING VERSION OF "T"!
Where's the 天理!
Oh, I know - it's at the HMV located at the Heeren. Hell, I'm so sure I'll get my "T" tomorrow. Even if I don't, I have a back-up plan, but I don't want to use it because my "T" might meet with a mishap - like, a planewreck or shipwreck? So yea, I WILL get it tomorrow. I WILL!

Today is crackful day and I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!