同类

"我拉住时间 它却不理会
有没有别人 跟我一样很想被安慰"
-孙燕姿

Annyeong!

Today is another unfruitful day. Listening to Bigeastation doesn't count. I wanted to do my English comprehension worksheets, but my motto is "Procrastinate while you can!" (FTW!) so, obviously, the plan is stalled. A.Ha.Ha.

OK so, Friday's coming! Meaning1: Only English lessons(OH NOES!)! and Meaning2: I have to finish my English comprehensions, seriously. Boo.

TO DO! (MUST! By tomorrow!)
  • English Comprehension 1
  • English Comprehension 2
  • "Crop" TOHO-spelling song out from podcast
Easy feat, as long as I'm not distracted. -prays-

Here's a reminder to my dear PCJ:
Remember to bring "Moulin Rouge" DVD on Friday!

This is super fangirl-ish but: Yunho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!