さよなら、ホリデース

Because the world sucks with Yunho losing to Jeajoong (sorry, Joongie) at AllKPop's Poll, and that school is reopening next Monday. I shall post an extremely(?) long post.

Homework Chionging Session(HCS) yesterday again! I don't get the logic behind us finishing an A Maths paper faster than a E Maths', but we did. To top it off, we even did one Chemistry past year paper. I'll try to finish that Ad.SS E Maths papers today. Wish me luck...!
Like every HCS, Ms Siao Kia, Pervee had to act crazy and talk crap. LOL. I pity the guy at working at F.L.Y. He "probably went to cry in the toilet".

Talking about HCS, I've always wanted to mention a really baffling action of a cat during the last, last HCS. Pervee and I were walking to Mac's, then we saw this light-brown cat who actually banged into a pillar at the void deck of some HDB flat. I'm not joking - the poor cat banged. Into. A. Pillar. And he looked totally "Where the hell am I...?" after the bang. It's...funny (I'm sorry, cat!) but I feel bad for it. It didn't look very painful to me, but I bet it was, actually.

[random insert]
MEME! Soundtrack of my Life (With only DBSK songs)
With my Windows Media Player on shuffle, the song that comes up when I press NEXT will be the song for the occasion.
Opening Credits: "O" - 正 反 合 (Japanese Ver.)
Waking up: Kiss したまま、さよなら Not a very good start...
First Day of School: どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? 
Falling in Love: 千年恋歌
Breaking up: High Time This has GOT to be the funniest.
Prom: Love in the Ice (Live @ Soul Power '07)
Life's Okay: Sky
Mental Breakdown: Remember
Driving: 이제 막 시작된 이야기 (The Story Has Just Begun)
Flashback: Love After Love
Getting Back Together: Phantom 환영 (幻影)
Wedding: HUG
Birth of a Child: Keyword
Final Battle: Love Is
Death Scene: PROUD
Funeral Song: Free Your Mind
End Credits: A Whole New World (English)
If this is really the soundtrack of my life, I think it's actually quite good.
[/random insert]

Just this morning, my mother went crazy. For some reason she believed today was a Sunday and "realised" that I have tuition. Turns out it wasn't a Sunday! LOL.

To end off: 10 Reasons why I don't want to go back to school
  1. I can't watch DBSK videos 24/7
  2. The weather is horribly warm
  3. I have to see the Dog
  4. More homework will be piled up
  5. Prelims are coming soon
  6. I haven't finish my homework
  7. I don't want to wake up so damn early
  8. The canteen food sucks. (But why are we eating so much of it lately?!)
  9. It means the year is ending soon
  10. I want to be an otaku
このホリデーは短い、でも楽しいです。だから,さよなら、ホリデース!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!