CLAP & LOVE

I'm not supposed to be using the computer now - I'm supposed to battle the evil Social Studies textbooks and that E Maths 10-Year series...but the lure of the computer is too strong. I can give you more excuses but those are not important!

What's important is (which I can't believe I forgot to talk about - must be because of Yunho's hair), we're finally FINALLY gonna be able to get The Legendary Cross (TLC) from YesAsia!
-pops confetti-
Now we're sure to ace our O levels man. 絶対に!

Another happy thing is, I found a place which has the LIVE recording of “Kiss したまま、さよなら”! There's four other, two of which are "Love in the Ice" and "Rising Sun". DBSK is not singing along with pre-recorded BGM but with a live band! "Rising Sun"? Live band?! Holy nut!

TBS is broadcasting their "T" concert tomorrow at 8PM, our time! But I shouldn't watch it. Anyway there's no subs.

I forgot to blog about this yesterday, too. During a part in the movie when Agent 99 thought Max was dead, one girl went "很 sad 嘞!". It might have been if she didn't say it, but right after she said that, I think most of the people in the cinema laughed. Damn funny, but it was kinda annoying. Maybe it's her first time seeing this cliche plotline.

Anyway, I'm going to save up and get DBSK's third concert's DVD. "Rising Sun" with live band is good. I wonder if they danced?! I think they would've died. If they did, then I'm never gonna stop blogging about them.

OK, gtg now. Fighting!
PS: it's DBSKing hot today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!