Crazy Life

“天空まで昇るspiralの上”
ーYunho from 東方神起

Something really freaky: Teenager killed by Six Flags roller coaster. I heard it on Channel 8's news just now. Damn WTF! The news report said that the teenager “被撞斷頭”. Yuck!

Today's English paper was OK, I guess. My good friend was the setter for Paper 2 and it wasn't too hard, luckily. Paper 1 was kinda annoying. It's always annoying for me. I come up with a not-bad plot and then the ending sucks big time. Sheesh.

After the papers today, went studying for SS at AMK library. Freaking uncomfortable there at first, because it was so quiet we had to whisper. Saw a few PHS peeps there. The SS Ten Year series seems rather helpful - I'll read it up later?
Anyway, something really freaky happened while we were studying. This disgusting fly suddenly landed on the window sill next to me. I think it thought there wasn't glass, so it stupidly flew at it's highest speed possible and WHAMMMMed into the window. I found it twitching awkwardly on the window sill when I turned to see WTF made a "BZZZ" sound. I think the accident was too much for it, because after a while of twitching and another futile attempt at trying to fly "out" (resulting in another bang on its head), it stopped moving. Dead? Are all AMK living things obsessed with banging their heads against something? I must be cautious. I might be next...?!

No la. I think Pervee banged her head before I did. She started asking the bug "Are you okay?". We came to the conclusion that we are under too much stress.

So we went to eat ice cream! We ate Icekimo! We shared a cup of Cookie&Choc and Snickers. Snickers is good, but C&C is a bit too C(hocolatey).

Signs of Stress (SoS):
  • Disfiguring random people on our textbooks (<-Me)
  • >>>>
  • Talking to bugs(<-P)
  • Scolding random juniors on the street (<-P)
  • Speaking in a Beng tone unwittingly (<-Me)
  • Asking whether we will die from eating ice cream (<-P)
Ways to Destress:
  • Read news of DBSK
  • Watch DBSK videos
  • Think of Yunho from DBSK
  • Think of everyone from DBSK
  • Dream of DBSK
  • Go and sleep
Hope it works. SS tomorrow. Whee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!