Daydream


ANYBAND is <3333333! Freaking love.
There's Junsu (DBSK!), BoA and two person whom I didn't know before this - Tablo and Jin Bora. This Bora is a really good pianist (Jazz at that), so she doesn't sing (never, maybe?) most of the time. "Daydream"(in the video) and "Promise U" are my favourites. "TPL" isn't bad at all, too.
Love Junsu's look in ANYBAND...but I still love Yunho. LOL.

I'm not gonna talk about "T" today - I'm tired and there's something I want to watch. I'm supposed to be doing my English summary...but HECK! I'll chiong finish all of it tomorrow! Another homework chiong-ing session tomorrow with Pervee. And I'll be cutting my hair tomorrow! Yay? Boo?

Tomorrow's Agenda:
  • Finish the two Chemistry worksheets
  • Finish the two English summaries
  • Maybe a bit of E Maths past year papers(?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!