Rainy Night

“会いたくてoh my girl 会えない理由は
君のさよならを聞きたくなかったから”
- JUNSU from 東方神起

After looking at one of my previous posts, I have this thought: I want to eat at Food Addict again! Let's go there again, Or Cair!!!

In other news,
PULL AND BEAR IS ON SALE!
(OMG I'm getting high lately.)
Does this mean that I can get my "cake top"?!?!?! -prays- Yay for DEAR2 too! She can get the black pants now...! I hope the discount's good.

Anyway, I seriously shouldn't go school when it's a warm day, worse of all when it's a Wednesday. You can seriously die. What's more, SKCT is back - with more curl in her hair and a more annoying voice. Today's morning assembly is one of the worst. We had to stand for a freaking long time because:
  • our national anthem was sung so inaudibly
  • SKCT decided to give this super long speech
  • it's a freaking Wednesday and meaning? School Song day
  • that's not it though! It's St John's Brigade Day too!
Holy Mama is not in school again today! What's happened to her!? Actually, it doesn't really matter since there's no Geography lesson today, but that's not the point. I know! Is she so drunk from clubbing that she's not woken from her stupor yet? Anyway, I hope she's OK.

Talking about sick teachers, my "good friend" didn't come today! Heard she had food poisoning! Seh. Don't tell me she went eating at Sakae despite knowing better? Maybe it's Sakae's revenge for her talking bad about it yesterday.
Since she didn't come today, we had two whole free periods! Dawn and I were supposed to revise History, but for some crazy reasons, we chatted throughout the free periods. Damn funny, our conversation! It can switch from History, to dead people, to NS, to bubblegum, etc. She told me about her tuition teacher's and grandma's grandpa(?)'s really unlucky encounters. It's really sad...but it's hilarious. I feel bad about it...but it's funny! I'm sorry!

Toadie and Pam (can we come up with a nice nickname for the lady?) gave us a SS test today. Hate SBQs, really. At least SEQ is easier to crap about.

Today's homework chionging session made me realise something...I really don't listen in Chemistry class. I'm so dead.
On a happier note though, I got to eat yoghurt today. And I bought that "SoyJoy" bar that was on TV ads lately.
I bought the Cocoa Orange flavour. It's kinda weird-tasting? It's not disgusting/horrid or anything, but I won't really recommend it to anyone either. The other flavours might be better though. Before going to anywhere to get this though, bear in mind that it's almost two bucks for one!

There. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!