飛び方を忘れた小さな鳥

“季節も時間も 追いかけてみよう
ねぇ見てよほら 太陽が昇る淡い空”
-东方神起

Yooo. OK. It's been a night and my English assignment has not entered the Errors folder, yet. I hope it never ever will! Must have confidence: IT DBSK-ing WON'T!

In other news - I've changed my blogskin! Kinda sudden, since I didn't crap about a new skin beforehand. It's a BoA skin. I was going to use it on LiveJournal but the coding there is really hard and I'm not really into learning it so, there - it's used here. It's kinda pink, you might not like it but still...I don't like so much pink either.

Let's switch our channel to...

"Fu! Yeeha! Party, let's party, it's party time!" WTF?!

I already like "Choosey Lover" a lot - this ust made me love it more. This is not the only funny video featuring DBSK on Ontama. The other one is the one my Chye Ja told me about, the "STAFFU?!~" video.
Side note: watching videos on Veoh is better - the resolution is a lot higher and it's clearer.

今日のschedule:
  • Finish A Maths TB Ex. 20.1 & 20.2 OR
  • Finish A Maths TB Ex. 21.1 and tuition work
がんばりましょう!?!

EDIT:
I finished 20.1, 20.2 and halfway through 21.1! Whoots! I feel kinda sick, like I want to puke but all the sick-ish feeling is stuck at my chest and head!

I WANT TO PUKE! So that I can be enjoy tomorrow's Japanese food treat!

Talking about that, I'm kinda excited. I hope there's a CD store and it's good enough to have what I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!