愛せない 愛したい

I'm pissed.
Why can't I install my printer?! WHY THE NUT?! Uncooperative computer, uncooperative Firefox - shit you all!

Why I'm trying to install the printer? It's obvious, but there's something I want to print. It's holiday and I want to pick up a new skill - playing the piano - which Dear2 is very crazy about lately (LOL). So I need to print some scores but the freaking printer is as stubborn as ever.

EDIT: IT'S INSTALLED! Whoots!


So now it means I can finally try to play "DARKNESS EYES"! -wolf-whistles-
I wanted to do that English Oral question thing today but since (I found out) the date due for the first assignment is on the 12th, I decided to ditch that plan.
"Procrastinate while you can" is my motto.

Time to watch 《Honey&Clover》now! Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!