三日月

NOTE TO SELF: to get づ type du, not dzu.

4Shared and my keyboard are being difficult. 4Shared either refuses to load, giving me a freaking annoying error page, or loads very slowly. My keyboard refuses to respond to my commands, if you see any typos/words stuck together, you'll know WTDBSK happened.

Went for lunch today at Toa Payoh's Suki Sushi/Sakura/whatever, the buffet one. I can't believe I feel bloated after eating so little - must be the cakes!
Featured in the picture are the Mango Mousse and Oreo Cheesecake. I tried the Raspberry Cheesecake too, but it wasn't nice enough to make me take another serving. On the other hand, the Oreo cheesecake was good. The best is of course the Mango Mousse. I love it!

In other news: I'm going to the "Arise, Shine!" concert. My poor Dear2 was sabo-ed(?) by a "nice(??)" friend who "helped(???)" her to collect the tickets from DuckieTang. If I don't go, she'll have to pay for the concert tickets herself, probably $45 - booo! See? PLEASE DON'T EVER GO TO PRES-BEEP-TERIAN.

I've been waiting to download "Harudal" since I started typing this post and it's still not done loading the link! Piang eh!

今日のGame Clear Conditions:
  • Finish the rest of 21.1
  • Finish half of the Alkanes/Alkenes worksheet?
I have a feeling I can finish my holiday work and I won't have to last minute hug Buddha's leg. TALKING ABOUT HOLIDAY HOMEWORK! -goes to check errors folder for English Assignment 1-

PHEW. Mine's not there...yet. Like I said, it won't. Well actually, even if it does, I shall pretend I didn't see it. Seh, pretense is such a great solution to everything.

Whoots, "Harudal"'s done!
OK, I shall finish watching the DBSK History in Japan video and then start on my work...LOL and watch 娛百.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!