Narcissu

I don't know what to say, but I hope things will change for the better.

Natsuki Takaya (高屋 奈月), of the "Fruits Basket" fame, has another series, "星は歌う"(fan-translation: Twinkle Star), started in Hana to Yume! Looks promising, might buy when Chuang Yi publishes it. I just hope CY doesn't come up with a corny translated name like, 星星之歌, or something.

I've been exploring Wikipedia today. I have no idea why I jumped from "researching" on Cowboy Bebop to exploring Wikipedia. WTF. And I also went to check out the release schedule for V. Knight, Taichou wa Meido sama! and Ouran. I can't wait to read Ouran! Oh yea, went Junction 8's Comics Connection and saw that the "Not suitable for the young" sticker on Ouran #10 is GONE. SAYOUNARA-ed. ADIOS-ed! There, you've finally grown up and realised it's just drag-queens! What I'm confused and amused about is that "霸王爱人", the reprints, does not have the freaking sticker. <___<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!