WINGS

Finally pluck my lazy ass off the computer chair and went to meet the world pay library fines. What a boring thing to do. I went to renew Queen of Babble and The Amber Spyglass. The total library fines and renewal fees I incurred was at least $7. Shitty.

Bought “会长是女仆!#3”. I have taken my first step towards being a crazy fangirl. Yay - 1 point. I am so being incoherent. <___<

It's damn windy today, for some foreboding reason. That's fine with me - at least better than a mighty hot day. the metal wires on my braces is still poking my cheek but, duck, to hell with it. I only have 3 sticks of wax so I shall not waste time pulling my cheeks just to piak that wax on my braces, only to have it drop while I eat or when I brush my teeth. Nope - I have declare wasting time a universal sin and whoever that does it will suffer bad luck. My theory makes sense because everybody suffers from bad luck. Which just proves how pissed God will be if wasting time really is a sin. just like waiting.

It's time I finish reading Amber Spyglass and stop incurring library debts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!