JOINT

WTH...? It's a 风和日丽 + 凉风习习(?)afternoon, and I hear distant rumbling from the opposite of my HDB. What? It's going to rain elephants? Or maybe someone's really really deprived stomach? Talking. About. Food.

I want my Pepper Lunch onegaishimaaaaasu~!

I really want to end the post here, but I felt like talking about my boring day. It was only 1PM. I started getting bored watching "S, ZS" then decided to continue playing Atelier Iris 1 (Or Cair: Sorry ah! Can't lend you yet!)...which I got sick of in less than 30minutes. Then I decided to use my PSP at the computer desk, which resulted in me using the computer, which resulted in me typing this post >> me thinking about Pep Lunch >> me ranting about a boring day. See? I'm. Bored. And I can't believe I'm bored so early. It's not even HOLIDAYS, holy christ.

Lately I've been very tempted to go down to AMK Hub and get myself a copy of Xenosaga II...but,

(a) I'm lazy
(b) I might be glued too mcuh to the computer that I will forget the existence of PS2
(c) 女儿 and I have not gone on our spree - yet <___<

I seriously hope removing the stitches will mean easier eating. You cannot believe how record-time-slow I ate Long John Silver yesterday, f-ing torturous. The crispy crisps(??), which I love eating, is my most hated enemy because it keeps poking my expose gums. DUCK.

Duck...lovely substitute for fuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!