strangeman

I just heard Jolene spammed my taggie. That evil spam-monster!

Ahem. I'm not in school, FYI. Because I've got a date with NDC at 2.15PM. "You could've gone to school and leave halfway man!" Dude. I. Can't. It's not only a complicated process (more so because the General Office is renovating), my mum can't fetch me too early 'cause she's got to finish her housework.

-hears "Under the Sea"- -sees message- -replies- Oh ya, I can't see my tagboard.

Ew, my result for the Chinese test yesterday: 52. I'm glad I passed but now that I think about it...It's okay. Fine, anyway 5 + 2 =? SEVEN!


I'm trying to watch "咖啡王子1号店"...YouTube has shit but I'm still gonna get my fix. Some how. I'm so sian-ed. What should I do? Eat Mos Chicken? Oh, I just asked my mum to buy Unagi Rice Burger!!! YAY! Oh and do you know Mos Burger is selling some reeeeeeally cute keychains/handphone straps(?)????!!

Tomato-chan is <3333!

I didn't know Mos Burger had something like McWings. Jol and I went to eat it yesterday at Bishan. It's <3333! Hope the Unagi Rice Burger will be nice too! I'm in love with Unagi ever since I ate the Unagi stick from ToriQ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!