恋愛写真

" 一生にもうないこのキモチ
うまく言えないけど
あなたに出会ってあたしの毎日は
キラキラと輝いたよ "
- Ai Otsuka

Watched 「ただ、君を愛してる」 today. A really cute show that's half tear-jerking. I seriously like Hiroshi Tamaki. OMG wait a sec. I just had a terrible realisation - Hiroshi. THAT Hiroshi?! That disgusting, intestines-lost mannequin Hiroshi!? Eww.

I seriously need to change my blogskin. I have an idea in mind. It's a black-coloured thought. Maybe I should do a 「ただ、君を愛してる」 skin! Oh wait, I have no images. <__<

Yesterday I couldn't use the computer because it was my Dad's day-off and he's using it. So I turned to my PSP for some solace. After playing "Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth", I feel like buying VP2! Stupid PS2 games.

Oh yea. Heard from Jamie that this year's PSLE top-score is 294/300.
...
...
...
Er. What?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!