HOWLING

Oh, WTF. I can't even play my "The Sims" expansion?! I can't believe those bastards.

OK, here's the story:
Now, I'm bored so I decided to install my hardly-played copy of "The Sims", only to find that I can't install one of the expansions, Hot Date, because I don't have friggin' Livin' Large. "Why the hell are you still playing this outdated game that's suppose to belong in my grandparents' generation?!" 'Cause I'm bored! The point is, I bought this...special set of "The Sims" games which includes a "The Sims: Deluxe Edition", "The Sims: Hot Date" and "The Sims: Vacation". Vacation and Deluxe can be installed (albeit problematic) but when I tried installing Hot Date, the fucking program had the nerve to tell me something along the lines of "You need Livin' Large, bitch!"

If I needed that expansion to install Hot Date, WHY WASN'T IT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?! Hello?! WTF, are you guys trying to trick gamers into spending money on Livin' Large?? Because if you are, screw you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!