絶世美人

[bitching]
WTF, SingNet you shit! Why are you so fucked up?! I can't even upload a cute, happy-making, kids-will-love Mos handphone strap picture?! And I've got some hot-from-oven donut pics to post but you, a fucker, won't let me. Go kiss your ass.
[/bitching]

Ahem. I pon-ed school today to go shopping get my stitches out at the NDC. I think I waiting longer than the whole cutting-the-thread thing. This always happens. Just like on Monday when I went to get some seperator stuck between my molars. WTH, I can't believe more time is wasted on waiting. Waiting must be a sin - that's why whoever's up there kicked us out of their paradise.

Chocolate Lemon HeartAnyway, after the waste of time, we had around 2 hours to spend before my mum had to work. So, I wanted to go gai-gai and she suggested...Novena! She's kind of tired so we went to eat something first. I got myself 2 donuts (Chocolate Lemon Heart and Chocolate Espresso Mousse). Espresso Mousse is <33333! It's cute too! The espresso mousse on the donut can move around LOL. The lemon heart, looks pretty, sounds nice, is not. For me. I was thinking, "Lemon? Ohhh lemony chocolate heart!!" But hell, am I wrong and cockeyed. The menu probably had a "lemon filling" sign and I missed it. Yes, the heart is filled with lemon filling. I can't stand it so I didn't like it. This round: Espresso Mousse wins!

Then, after lim-ing some kopi (my mum) at Kopitiam (what a coincidence), we went Square2 to window-shop. Looked at Mondo, Heatwave, akash shoes - Mondo still pwns. I saw a few pwetties. Went onto the...third? Or second(?) floor and saw the cute long-sleeved tee that jL tried at AMK Hub. As a good 爸爸, I went to check out the price. Didn't see the long-sleeved one on the rack, but saw a normal-tee-type which costs $30. And that's because there's some discount or something. OH AND! I saw that shoplah.com dress that jL says might suit me! That yellow circly-flowery-greyish one. At the same shop!

At the end of the day, I got myself a pair of U.R.S & inc.'s sandals. Which. Is. Pink. -horror shock gasp faint-
Because the metallic-gold one doesn't has a size 40. Duuuuuck. I should go and 绑脚 like those Chinese tribes' women.

Pictures will be up...tomorrow? If the connection doesn't ducking reset. <___<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!