追い風

Baaaaack. From the National Dental Centre and Bugis! My mother wanted to get a new watch, best a Swatch, so I suggested going to Bugis and...OMG CAN WE PLEEEEEEASE GO AGAIN?!!!?!?

Okay, let's not neglect my teeth.
I spent less than 15 mins inside the clinic, excluding the torturous wait which was just unnecessary. What the doctor, Enrica, did was just to put two seperators which helps to create some gap between my molars so the bands can be placed between them. I hope this whole braces business actually helps to align my teeth. There's this tooth at the upper left of my mouth which is extremely unaligned and I can't bite without feeling a slight pain. WHY didn't that extract that one?!
Oh and, I realised why the dentist extracted teeth that are in the same "column" - so that I can bite. It's complicated.

Now, about Bugis!!! It's renovating and Food Junction flew up...3 levels to the third floor! I was walking around looking for food that are surgery-patients-ready...and I saw this lady walk by with a hot plate kind of food. I'm like...ohhh cool, I'm hungry so I walked in the direction which she came...and saw this Japanese restaurant's retail! It's a omelette rice store and it looks cool. Or not - perhaps it's just my excited 哈日 genes. Anyway, I wanted to buy the salmon one...but the picture made it look disgusting (red sauce which looks like tomato, eww) so I chose the Bacon Potato one. Which sucked. It should be called the "大葱 and accidentally thrown in Bacon-and-Potato" because the quantity is so minimal. The omelette was really pretty - no holes at all - but the rice was too dry, IMO. (There's 3 flavors and I forgot the other 2) Then I realise, "Fuck, I should have bought the salmon one. That red sauce? Probably just another type of rice's sauce."
So I have decided, Salmon Omelette Rice I'm so going to eat you.

Before the rather unpleasant meal, my mother and I walked around looking for some pretty Swatch. We asked the salesperson if my Filamento Multicoloure's strap can be changed to one of the same design, but he showed us all the available straps and, since there's none which is of the same design, FUCK NO IT CAN'T. I'm being real vulgar, WTH.I'm so sad...or maybe I should rejoice, 'cause that'll probably mean a new Swatch! O.M.G! I love Swatch. OK, decided. I'll go to Swatch's site right now and shortlist some pwetties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!