TODAY

Yes it's a song.

Like I mentioned in the previous post, I went to Raffles City @ City Hall MRT today with my daughter.

We went to get Beard Papa (cookie edition) first, no one was there but some auntie from another store came by and shouted "BA BA!" Alerted, the "Beard Papa" came out and served us. 女儿 saw this fugly emoticon drawing on the receipts' trash can, commented on it and "Papa" went "不是我画的。"
Then we bought the Jolene-recommended Double cheese takopachi at the same area. All I can saw is, that's a heckload of sauces for three balls of cheese and ham. The auntie first ladled some hot cheese over the takos, then mayonnaise and then this Japanese sauce. I seriously should have realised earlier it's the disgusting sweet-and-咸 sauce which I totally hate to the core. The takos were still nice though, which is an accomplishment, considering the fact that I hated the sauce.

Before going home, I bought a packet of Cheesy Curry Chicken from Chippy's. (It's nice!) But when I got home and asked about the dental surgery tomorrow, I remembered I'm not supposed to eat spicy stuff (喉咙 might 发炎)! My mother was rushing to work and couldn't help me to finish the food, so I had to dump it! >___< style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">It's going to be long.

Weeeeell. Tomorrow.
IS MY DEATH DAY.
No, not really. Just the "Painful-est Day of my life" - probably. I'm not too worried, just a bit concerned about all the shit I'm gonna be suffering for a while. I don't know about you, but surgery sounds like an important thing. (I mean, my tongue may forever be numbed!) Oh and, my surgery's @ 8am. WTF. And I have to get there by 7.30am. Meaning? I HAVE TO WAKE UP 6AM++. I am the personification of Sleep and will not allow anyone to stop me from sleeping, okay?! 话虽如此, I still have to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!