美酒加咖啡

Ignore the crappy post-title please - heard it on my way back from a short Physics test. Some aunties at the CC dancing to it.

Took the test outside of the staff room. Hooooooooot. I went earlier, 8.45AM, because I was worried that there won't be time for me to bathe before meeting jL, Mojo and Lau Lau. I was supposed to visit the AMK Library to settle my overdue books and help Ah Lau find Stardust...but my Mum told me the library opens at 10AM the earliest.
I think I'm going to flunk Physics. Ohh well, at least that's divine retribution - I didn't study much for it.

Today's the first day of chalet! OK, I'm not there yet. Soon. At like, 3PM. It's ducking raining here in AMK, I hope Pasir Ris' not and if it is, ends before we BBQ and doesn't start until the whole 3F chalet's over.

Oh and, Mr See is going to the BBQ tonight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!