Drag-on Dragoon = Drakengard?!

WTF. Good thing the American title of Drag-on Dragoon is Drakengard. I don't think I'll be seen dead playing a game called Drag-on Dragoon. <___< Or maybe I won't even have looked at the game if DoD is the American title too. -heaves sigh of relief- Good thing the art attracted/seduced me. Oh my Gooooooosh. Art seduces meh!!!???

Anyway, LiJia complained that I didn't update my blog. Fine. I will update - but I won't spite you by typing one sentence and consider the deed done, I shall blog about crap which no one except stupid gamers like me care about - OK, gamers, no "stupid".

Before that, I must find all the images I'm gonna splat onto the A3 paper and then call the crap a "collage".

じゃな。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!