Movin'!!

Q: What do you call rain that causes the postpone of NAPFA test?

Ahh. Thanks to the holy rain, the Sec 2s are liberated from the torture of NAPFA test. OK, so finishing it earlier is a much better thing, I just, seriously, am too tired to even try to Stretch-and-Reach. I almost fell asleep listening to Mr Chin tell us the answers for our English paper. Like, DUDE! Our teachers already went through with us, OK?! Stop wasting our time by repeating things tirelessly like the freaking clock.

A: Holy Water.

OK. Excuse the lame joke.

During the repetition of English Common test answers, Yan Rong and I discussed about our dreams, caused by our over-active subconsciousness (16 letters) - you know, those you get while asleep?

After telling her about all my nightmares, she deciphered the message which my subconscious was trying to tell me: I'm an over-imaginative girl who watched too much anime and wishes to be slaughtered by robots, mass-murderers or ghosts with fishing lines who tries to suffocate me by winding the line round my neck.

Wow. I'm totally crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!