Silly-Go-Round

Ahh. One more day til weekend.

Funny, I'm counting to everyday things like weekends?? Is my life so boring?
Anyway, here's a poem from my Gege, Bryan, which is so damn narcisstic! XD

My darling, my darling,
Wherefore art thou?
When I look at you,
I fall in love.
I think you’re sent,
Right from above.
When I gaze at your eyes,
I melt away.
I cannot stand not looking,
At you for a day.
When others look at you,
They think it an eyesore.
When I look at you, I see
A beauty that will never bore.
I love your look.
No matter far or near.
I love thee so much.
My darling mirror.
What a narcissist! >__<
Dunno why, Krys isn't happy about herself. I "accidentally" read that entry and felt kind of...well, bored. Because, although people may think about you differently, doesn't mean you have to change! There's a lot of people in this world, ask your classmates/friends: Do they think of you as an AS-sing bitch? NO.
Don't overimagine things. The one who's suppose to change is Chun Kiat, not YOU. His personality is childish he doesn't think before he speaks and most of all, he don't know you. If you will, I will appreciate that you read my literature novel, "You Don't Know Me". You totally need it. Or something.
Sometimes I love life. It's about finding out about yourself and it's fun - that's if you found out something good or amusing. If you find out something bad about yourself, that's OK. Everyone has got a weakness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!