Happy 16th Birthday to me!

YOYOYO! It's my birthday today and I got the best present ever:

どうして東方神起を好きになってしまったんだろう?

Finally 933 plays their song! Their song totally deserved the air time! Tohoshinki fighting!

Moving on - went to eat at Nihon Mura today. We thought it was Sakura, but turns out it's not. Doesn't matter, it's better! Ate Teriyaki Salmon Stonepot Rice and something I've been waiting to eat for a while - unagi! Ordering food is different - it's buffet style, but it's not eat-all-you-can.
Even though I think Ichiban Sushi has the best quality of food, but Nihon Mura has the variety...and doesn't taste bad at that. Creativity should be added to the list I think, I mean, I've never heard of salmon teriyaki stonepot rice.

It's the second day of the Olympics and I didn't know that I loved watching sports better than using the computer! Surprising shit! Gymnastics is nice to watch, but I'm more interested in the more exciting sports. Faster la, Tennis!

Before I go:

Happy Birthday to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!