;___; OH MY 天! Like, I can FINALLY blog. Bottling thoughts up is no good - it can make you crazy. -nods- Or so I assume. Well, anyway, you still get to use nice layouts even if high-tech Wordpress is not the system. God, I miss my wordpress. ;;__;; I mean, which idiot will choose Blogger?! Apparantly, me. Anyway...After a weekend with no computer usage, I've got my hands on some tasty cookies, tasty books (wait, what!?) and tasty songs!!!! Eheh. I also got to see some MVs (OLIVIA's "a little pain" and Tainaka Sachi's "disillusion"). Criticisms later. Let's see why I decided to use Blogger: 1. Do I look like I have a host?! 2. "Hey...This blog's already skinned!" 3. The attention-seeking, can't-wait-to-criticise, wants-to-advertise-anime part of me is KILLING MY SANITY! Right. ----------- disillusion MV - Tainaka Sachi ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=v2yM7nLP8DQ ) Enlighten me, what have a desert got to do with...y...
WTH...? It's a 风和日丽 + 凉风习习(?)afternoon, and I hear distant rumbling from the opposite of my HDB. What? It's going to rain elephants? Or maybe someone's really really deprived stomach? Talking. About. Food. I want my Pepper Lunch onegaishimaaaaasu~! I really want to end the post here, but I felt like talking about my boring day. It was only 1PM. I started getting bored watching " S, ZS " then decided to continue playing Atelier Iris 1 (Or Cair: Sorry ah! Can't lend you yet!)...which I got sick of in less than 30minutes. Then I decided to use my PSP at the computer desk, which resulted in me using the computer, which resulted in me typing this post >> me thinking about Pep Lunch >> me ranting about a boring day. See? I'm. Bored. And I can't believe I'm bored so early. It's not even HOLIDAYS, holy christ. Lately I've been very tempted to go down to AMK Hub and get myself a copy of Xenosaga II...but, (a) I'm lazy (b) I might be...
WTF. Good thing the American title of Drag-on Dragoon is Drakengard. I don't think I'll be seen dead playing a game called Drag-on Dragoon. Anyway, LiJia complained that I didn't update my blog. Fine. I will update - but I won't spite you by typing one sentence and consider the deed done, I shall blog about crap which no one except stupid gamers like me care about - OK, gamers, no "stupid". Before that, I must find all the images I'm gonna splat onto the A3 paper and then call the crap a "collage". じゃな。
Comments