You only love

Hellooo! Long time no blog!

Went dental on Monday! Poor Chye Ja suffered the same (but worse) fate compared to the previous appointment! I'm sure her luck will pick up, though! My luck will never last. <___< Went to HMV@Heeren and didn't find "T -3rd Live Tour". There's a lot of "Five in the Black Tour" though, probably trying to sell them as people buy T's. So evil!

Thanks to everyone who gave me presents for my birthday! I will make sure they won't suffer the same suay fate as me!

Had English Oral exam today. One word to describe my results - fail. What's with the "What's your favourite hairstyle?" question?! Very "huh?!"-inducing. I think it might be especially hard for the guys to describe their favourite hairstyle (unlike mine - "bob" does the job). If an A is still not an impossible dream, please let me write a fantastic composition! OK, whatever - come what may!

Olympics is darn fun to watch! But I hope it ends soon - I'm slacking a lot lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!