Team Singapore @ Raffles City

WARNING: THIS POSTS LAGS COMP LIKE NO OTHER!

1 day
after seeing Team Singapore at Raffles City
1 day of not talking about DBSK for more than 1 minute(!!?!?!)

Hello, my dear Dong Bang dudes from above! Didn't talk about you guys for more than a minute in school, first time ever since I've fallen in love with you and your music!

Well, moving on.

Yesterday was crazy, crazy, crazy! Honestly, I wasn't very high at first (PCJ was though, to the almost-max, even before we even left school!) but once Team Singapore was in sight, my High-o-Meter soared to the max. Feng Tianwei has a surprisingly young and girlish voice (Read: cute) and I like Tao Li and Wang Yue Gu better after yesterday. Only thing is I wish Li Jiawei was happier.

Even though I'm super tired (at 5:12PM?!) I shall persist and finish blogging.

Now the pic-spam + details starts:
So, first up was Chen Diya (PSS2!) who sang a Jay Chou song (according to reliable source, PCJ, who unlike me, have better knowledge about his songs than me), and then came Carrie Yang (of PSS2 fame, too) with a kickass hairstyle and a good rendition of "Close to you". Thought of getting the same hairstyle, but styling is a problem, so.

After that, JJ Lin came. Didn't knew he was gonna come man! Anyway, nice surprise. He sang his own Beijing Olympics song "点一把火炬" and "Hurray".
Halfway through "Hurray" though, I'm sorry to say the crowd's attention diverted from him and were glued to Team Singapore, who entered accompanied by loud cheers from us! Darn, aren't the Pangis jealous of a guy with a Dragon-print tee, who managed to shake hands with the athletes while they walked the red carpet?!
Anyway, after the main event at the Raffles City atrium, the OMHFG chasing moments start! We went to where the media and everyone were at and as we reached there, the Golden Girls (GG) suddenly turned our way! High-o-Meter of the Pangis exploded over the max.
If there's anything I want to whine about, I'll like to have a better camera please. Very blur, but Li Jia Wei is still recognisable. Call it abstract if you like?

Anyway, we followed them down the escalator and annoyed the hell out of the security guards by surrounding the tour bus they were on. LOL. En route, we managed to get really, really close to them!
Li Jiawei was most of the time using her phone, but she did wave to the zealous crowd, including us! All good things comes to a end and ours ends with them leaving on the tour bus to a media conference.

I'm really happy we've got a medal and, whatever your origin of birth is, you're still Singaporean! Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!