LAST ANGEL (again!)



Hello blog. It's NATIONAL DAY!

OK, so yesterday we did the "Connect! Singapore" thingy. Wasn't successful at all - I don't think the people reciting the pledge at Toa Payoh knew though. Whatever, it's the last one I'm gonna ever do anyway! Phew.

Yesterday night's Olympics Opening was super nice! It's really spectacular, makes you wanna be there. I think I'll look at the fireworks during NDP today and go, "Hey, the Olympics one was better!" Sorry, NDP, but the fireworks was just @%$&$#!
I just realised something...China's timezone is the same as ours, so the matches will definitely not be at some inhuman time! I hope the Gymnastics, Badminton, Tennis and Table Tennis matches aren't during lesson time! It's bad enough the Grand Slam finals weren't shown. Hopefully something special (Like Novak winning??) will happen. PCJ will be happy - Nadal can't dethrone Federer so soon!

In other news...Micky once again got himself a fugly haircut. <___<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!