Imaginary

"Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming
Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights"
- Evanescence

(Hadn't listen to this song for eons.)

Hello, IT'S THE WEEKEND AGAIN! =] =] =]

I did pon school for a day this week, but I'm equally sick of it like any other full-attendance week. It's that easy to get sick of school.

Not to get everybody in panic mode but, Prelims 2 starts next week and O Levels is less than 2 months away. どうしようか?!I had better stop being so attached to Waterfox and start bonding with my textbooks.

Anyway, I finally went to check the premiere date of "The House Bunny". It's almost right before our Graduation Night (if I'm not wrong, 3rd of October), on Children's Day. And DEAR2 and I thought we could catch it next week! Yea right, in 2 months, more like.
Well, at least PCJ and I can catch "4Bia"! Can you believe Yahoo! classifies it as drama, horror and -drumroll please- COMEDY?! Are you for real?!
Hopefully I won't pay 6 bucks to watch the (this time, carpeted) floor, again. Reviews talk about one of the short films being about SMSing/handphones - Nice...

In any case, I'm still looking forward to some screaming. Go me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!