ソラアイ

It's kinda (OK,very) late, but here's the update on my birthday!

And I've finally, FINALLY(!!!) put up the Dong Bang poster PCJ and Pervee gave me for my birthday!

OK now's the suayness report:
  1. I put the poster up yesterday and guess what? It freaking came off during the night and I woke up at 4/5AM (probably due to the poster's flapping noise) and found a freaking tear! A TEAR! Thank DBSK that the tear was rather slight and did not even reach Changmin's leg.
  2. I found out my "Graduation" DBSK poster can't be put at my cupboard - it's way too big. Shit it. Now what?!
  3. PCJ read from Straits Times that the Golden Girls' autograph session was YESTERDAY, 10AM, at AMK Hub's NTUC! I cannot believe it - how suay can we get?! I mean, it really fell on the day right after the news mentioned (but did not give details of when) it and on the day that PCJ is not in Singapore.
Seriously. It must be my friends from...well, you can guess. Next time, be nice, hold hands with one another, make sure no one's missing, and walk peacefully back to that Hell gate! Don't prank us!

Holidays' here. Gotta start studying for Prelims 2 now! (Not literally, k!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!