인사

"내생에 단한번의 사랑아"
-东方神起

I'm incapable of typing Korean (and reading it, as a matter of fact), but I don't care - I'm still gonna quote the lines I like.

I haven't blog in a long time since...3 days after my birthday. But I'm gonna take a picture of the presents I've got in memory of all the great friends I have. It's nice to have a surprise, especially when it's on your birthday and when it's the last year together as a class. Anyway, details some other day - I'm feeling lazy.

Finished reading "Twilight", which I got as a present from DEAR2. Can't wait to read "Breaking Dawn" (Not Dawnie, no worries!). I'm not very interested in reading that (BD) at first, but after after rereading "Twilight", I just felt like knowing what's next.
Anyway, since I reread "Twilight", I figured I should reread the next two books too but then...Where on earth is my "New Moon"?! God, I can't even remember who I lent the book to. -_____- Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go and ask who's holding it tomorrow!

Even though I'm kinda lazy...I'm still gonna post our "Purple Line (Chinese Ver.)" lyrics here. Comment about this?
We're ingenious. -gets bricked-

"Purple line let me set up my world!
在没有人走过的路上 this way
没人阻止得了我 不管面对什么问题我也不害怕
挑战所有极限 my progression
不放弃继续走下去 我相信
这条路是世上最完美的 purple line!"

Sorry about the sudden splats of purple.
OK, not really.

Last complaint - Waterfox's slow and laggy again. Sadded...
Perhaps it's getting old? I'm quite sure it's not viruses up to no good, and most probably not registry errors/rubbish in my computer since I keep cleaning the computer.

Ciao & YunJae forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!