海辺

I'm not lucky that my ear didn't hurt a lot after getting pierced - it's just that the bad luck hasn't started. For two times that I tried to put an ear stick/stud, I poke my ear and it'll hurt. Has the wound not healed completely?!? This is getting annoying - I want to wear my TLC!
OK, now I've got a birthday wish - for my ear piercing to stop hurting everytime it gets poked.

Went Causeway Point with DEAR2 today...Darn funny, but I'm seriously tired so I shall not elaborate. Just don't get tricked by evil Long John Silver's employees.

Oh, tomorrow's celebration for National Day! (Un)Fortunately, we will have to stand under the sun and hold hands for the "Connect! Singapore" activity. Hope it's fun - don't wanna waste time standing under the sun!

Bye for now...! Will watch making of "T" later!! WHOOTS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!