All In Vain

"It’s all in vain
Why don’t you come back to me"
ー 东方神起

Holy sheep and TLC:

Please save Waterfox.

He is totally freaked out by the 好兄弟s out to have fun tonight. He's behaving very slowly and refuses to log me into MSN Messenger (Actually, I think it did, but it just gets stuck whenever I'm logged in and I'm forced to end it with Task Manager).

Cleaning the registry and memory of crap doesn't help now. What the freak is wrong with Waterfox?!

Actually, I'm pissed the most about the lagging of my music player. It's making DBSK sound like they have serious stammering and I don't like it! Stop it this instant!

Good friends from er, the netherworld(?) - please don't trouble Waterfox! My mum burnt some offerings for you guys!

If you feel bored, have nothing to do, you can go read the B-PASS translation (Darn funny when Yunho told Changmin to "Stop eating my salad!"). You'll probably become a DBSK fan too. Please go to Yunho and tell him I said "Hi!".
Okay, wait - forget it. You'll probably pester him. Just leave me alone and fangirl using the netherworld computer when the Month ends.

Kthxbai.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!