NEXUS 4

"何時来るか知らない憧れの時燻る感情は
ただ黙って待ってられない"
- L' Arc~En~Ciel

Went to play Table Tennis with PCJ at the Yishun Sports Hall with PCJ today! It's no easy business, this Table Tennis thing! I will never again mumble in disappointment if Jia Wei misses any balls again.
Kinda suay today. We thought we could use the Table Tennis table at the Hall FoC (secretly, of course), but the auditor was there, so the counter peeps had to look like they're working and came to told us we had to pay-to-play. If the auditor wasn't there, we could have probably played freely, and longer still! No matter, still had fun. It's not the perfect sport for lazy people like me, but it's fun regardless!

Accomplishments of the day:
  • Managed to serve the ball, bouncing on own court and PCJ's
  • Managed to er, attack?
  • Kinda know how to 切球
  • Learnt that TT is very much about angle
YAY ME!
...

Anyway, I found out some ridiculous and enjoyable things.

The Golden Girls (Singapore Table Tennis Team) are going AMK (most probably Hub) for autograph session! WHOOTS! Near my house! Shuang sia. My only wish is that it's during the holidays. Please! If it's at AMK Hub, it'll be quite crowded, especially if held at the basement's event hall. But there's no other place...except the third floor, in front of the food court where the tasty Korean food is.

I didn't have an inkling about the day I'll post about some random Korean boy band called "2PM", but this is so ridiculous, I felt like posting about it. Is it for real?! "2AM" and "2PM" makes a "One Day"?! And "Hottest time of the day" is their single's name?! You can imagine how many times I've rolled my eyes.

Moving on...L' Arc~En~Ciel released their new single this week! Wheets! Whatever that is. "NEXUS 4" and "SHINE" (how many freaking "SHINE" are there man!) are both very upbeat and spirits-lifting, me thinks. "SHINE"'s MV is unique (but "whut...?" like always) until some ang moh-looking model came in and I go "AH! That's so L'Arc~En~Ciel!". "NEXUS 4" gets an MV too, albeit less fanciful. Shot on the edge of a real building. Thank god nothing happened.

Tomorrow's the last day of the Hungry Ghost Festival! Thanks, TLC and my PCJ, for bring me through a safe journey through the Hungry Ghost Festival. Amitabha.
Please enjoy your last day with my friends from...U Know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!