CHECKMATE

"Oh! 이제 Never stop 다가와 My Sexy Lady
Oh! 이제 Never stop ooh 맘에 들지 Come on Baby
Oh! 이제 Never stop 지금 이순간 You're my Baby
Oh! 이제 Never stop You know to party Tonight"
- Yunho from 東方神起

I'll be direct for once -
I have this burning desire to go to a noraebang ♪♫.
Is anybody free? Or do I have to be like 小豬 and visit K-Box on my own? (I'm not against the idea at all, since I can sing how I want to without a care, but there's the ghost thing....um yea.)

How I wish I could go to a noraebang and just sing like a freaking lunatic, no matter how ear-drums-popping and off-key I may be. Singing flawlessly is good, but over that I'll like to have the feeling of having a blast at the noraebang, doing retarded things. 
노래방짱이야!

I think I'm kinda on crack right now?
I just sort-of made a guy friend of mine into a DBSK fan! 
Thank goodness he's open-minded and didn't go, "Sheesh, boybands? Grow up!" Actually, he was the one who actually brought up the topic about DBSK. How rare is that! 
I should banish the stereotyping of "guys don't like boybands at all" to the end of the universe. That is total bullshit.

In other news...
My dad has given me the perfect oppurtunity to earn some money to further my Dong Bang collection! Well, we have a huge box of original (and probably untouched/never opened) DVDs at home from his old workplace and he told me to sell 'em all online. 
Best thing of all? I get all the money I'm paid.

OMG. Seriously.
I bet even if I sold them all to CashConverters at $1 I'll still earn at least $100.
I know it's no easy task to sell them all but (this is from a dictionary because my Chinese-English translation is fail) a penny saved is a penny earned.

DONG BANG STUFF, HERE I COME! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!