ANNYONG BLOG!

ユンホ-くん、
同窓会は いいですね?
私と彼二人だけけど、私も楽しめるった。

다시한번 가고싶어!

Just before I sleep, I must tell you how much Jeajoong's "9095" rocks. It's is insane, insane, insane - I love it. 



If ever there's a "Which Japanese song of THSK do you want MV-ed the most?" poll, I swear I'll vote for 9095 like there's no tomorrow. It's the weirdest song ever at first-hear, but it's so damn mysterious it's nice. You have to know what it means to "feel" the song.
I find Changmin's ghostly whispers in the chorus very spooky but a flawless fit with the song. I mean, who can sing this song, really? It's almost un-singable, except for the non-Changmin parts.

The lyrics are very well-written, too. At first I thought it was written by Jae, unfortunately it's by this really pro person called H.U.B. (He/She wrote lyrics for almost all songs in "The Secret Code".) 
I was so proud of Jae's Japanese at first - the lyrics were so deep. 
There's some songs that can sound even better if you know the meaning, and I think "9095" is definitely one. There's things like revolving door, tarantula and a floating/suspended eye and my favourite line (it's weird, I don't understand why too) "Wait on the rocking chair made of elmwood and don't open your eyes 'til I count to seven"...
If it doesn't sound spooky and enigmatic enough, find out what it means and it's even better.

Even if Jae isn't the lyricist, this song is still a CLASSIC - not only with a capital C, but in caps
Perfect lyrics + perfect melody =  "song that outlives sermons in the memory". You've done it, Jaejoong. You've done what you inked on your body. (OMG I sound like an escaped loony.)

I'm really curious - how will the professionals classify this song? It definitely isn't pop, dance and all that jazz (no pun intended).

EDIT: Man, all these words don't prove how much I love it. Let me express it, Pangi-style.
9095  FREAKING ROCKS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!