Reset

"Press the reset"
- Super Junior

Why are so many songs in SuJu's new album full of repetitive lyrics? Repeated consecutively from 2 to 4 times, it's as if the lyricists are real bad at vocab.
But it's just the new fad, deshou?

Well at least I least a new word(s?) from all the repeating (which unfortunately were mostly in English!) - "눈이 부셔". It's already etched in my mind by the annoying "Gee(z shut up already)", but I didn't bother to know what it means till I heard the same thing in "Sorry, Sorry".

Speaking of which, it's addictive but...

Good thing I wasn't eating when I saw Heechul coming out!

That's not my point. Moving on...!

Got my laptop already!
=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=D=D>D>D>D>D>D

The screen is smaller and weirder than expected but it still looks quite sleek and cute. There's this well-thought-out media playback bar next to the keyboard which is really useful for multitasking freaks like me.

The laptop runs on Vista OS which I didn't like at first since it was really different from XP. I absolutely hated the huge spacing between each desktop icon - it's fugly and a real waste of space - and for some reason, I can never place my recycle bin at the bottom-right-most corner. Never! Unless I had something on the second last row! WHY?!

I would have continued disliking Vista, but after I got the theme changed, I guess I'm just too excited to care more. One thing I like best is freedom to customize.

I should talk more about my enrolment, but I'm really tired.
Just one thing though: Heat + fatigue makes me very, very, very annoyed.

I guess I really suck at crowded places like the IT Show. Went there after my enrolment and, even though it was the first day (AND during office hours), there was still a large crowd. Can't imagine how packed it'll be on Sunday, which just had to be the last day too.

Oh well, at least I got a portable HDD!!
NO MORE DELETING OF DONG BANG VIDEOS! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!