Lionheart

"失ったものは みんなみんな埋めてあげる
この僕に愛を 教えてくれたぬくもり
変わらない朝は 小さなその胸
Angel Heart"
- SMAP/東方神起

So caught up with the whole "The Secret Code" release that I forgot to talk about "Lionheart".

Sorry to say, but our boys sang better.

I love this performance so much I even subbed the whole show from Chinese!
[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3]

Anyway.
Hear it on a rainy day - it's really warm. In Junsu's words, "胸がいっぱい". Couldn't stop putting it on repeat after I got the audio file! HAHA!
I'm sure they got themselves a lot more Japanese fans with this song. It's a rather famous song worldwide, I think. I remember loving this song when I heard it as the ending theme for a J-drama which I can't remember is what! I have a feeling it's the addictive food-glomping show Kusanagi Tsuyoshi was in.

OMG I just researched and YES I AM RIGHT! The show is called "Food Fight"! It's the one Kusanagi Tsuyoshi was in! Man, I should rewatch that show someday.

OK, 1:19AM. Time to sleep....! (After I transfer songs to my phone that is!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!