Beautiful Thing

"삶은 모든걸 알아가기에는
너무 짧은 여행인걸"
- 준수

Another day at home!
So interesting. <__<

Since I watched "Suspect X" with Chye Ja on Wednesday, I've been marathon-ing "Galileo" and I finally finished watching the whole series today! ^^ (Maybe, just maybe, my procrastinating skills had finally deteriorated!)

We might have all loved "Kindaichi" when we first saw it (whether it was because of Doumoto Tsuyoshi or not) but the normal kind of whodunnit dramas are getting old.

I suck at Physics and Chemistry (as can be told from my O Levels grades) but if you ask me why I love "Galileo", it's because of the Science. Most of the time I have no freaking idea what Yukawa-sensei is saying but I'm fascinated by the results of his experiments.
Oh and one thing, it seems like the A Maths we learn in secondary school isn't that useless afterall (if we're all gonna be Physicists).

Two good-looking people in a show - ★★★★★!

I thought the theme song is nice, so I went to do some "research" and guess what I found?
Well, for one I already guessed that the singer is Shibasaki Kou, the female lead herself. But what's "truly amusing" is that Fukuyama Masaharu composed and wrote "KISSして" himself!


Nice - I like!
Weird guy dancing sluttily - don't like.

Wish the renzoku was longer. 10 episodes is way too short! Even half a season of anime has got 13 (or was it 16? I'm getting out of touch) episodes!
Speaking of anime...I can't believe I still haven't finish watching "Clannad"! ARGH! That was like, 1 year ago?! WTH! <__< I guess my procrastinating skills will never leave me.

Feel like sleeping already! Must be the dramas. OK, time to go and repent about the incredible fortune I splurged yesterday. Oh dear.
I was just supposed to get a pair of jeans after my mandatory pre-Poly medical checkup but it got out of hand.

Note-to-self: DON'T BRING MORE MONEY THAN WHAT'S NEEDED!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!