Zanarkand Plains

Stupid jL. "Sabo"-ed/Influenced me to play Gaia again. :P
For some funny, out-of--the-box reason, fishing at Durem Reclamation Facility seemed a thousand times easier, compared to pre-hiatus - maybe there was more trash (I heard the trash struggles more than the fishes does. Retarded.)
But the return of my account comes with some "side effects"(?) like, the game loads halfway and jams, or I am disconnected halfway fishing. The latter sucks like shit in the toilet bowl. I mean, I spend at least 1/2hour trying to get a bucket of stinkin' seedkins and you D/C 老娘?! 没死过 is it?!

Anyway, I've got some Club News to annouce.

GO HOME CLUB NEWSLETTER #01:
Yomanwuzzup, peopleonthegreengreenearth?!
Ahem. Hello, fellow Go Home Club members. This, is our very pathetic and totaly unplanned newsletter. It's been a few weeks since the GHC was started, although it is still not recognised as an official CCA in the conservative(?) PHS, it is still an underground 黑社会 - I mean, Club.
First things first, let's (if there's anyone other than me in the Club) welcome 2 new members to the Go Home Club [aka Go Home 黑社会(????)]. They are:
Sally and Jia Ling

Yay! Although these two people probably don't even remember telling me they want to join the club, their 大名 will still be announced to the whole Net with the title of Go Home Club members. One day, you guys will rise in rank and, maybe, become my secretary or treasurer or recorder or encourager (there's such a position in our Project Work groups, OK?!).

Another announcement - we have ourselves a Club Song!!!! (Like, you know, got Campfire song, National Anthem...) The beautiful Club Song of ours is : Home, sung by Kit Chan (1998).
a) I totally love this song.
b) It fits our club totally. (This is Home, truly//Where I know I must be...)
This ingenuous idea of making this our Club Song was sparked by HQ. Say thanks, people.

OK, end of annoucements. Perhaps you expected more? -cackles-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!