ポルターガイスト

Here's a backlog of yesterday's events:

  • Went to have a blood test for the surgery on Tuesday.
    It's not painful, but I think it's such a waste of time. I was in the "clinic" for less than 5 minutes and I'm done already. <__<>
  • Woman keep pressing Door Open(DO) button
    Took the lift home with this auntie, who is anti-social and has the bad habit of just pressing the 10th and 6th floor's buttons (my HDB's lift has only 1st, 6th and 10th floor's). Open your mouth and ask "which floor?", woman! Stop wasting my time waiting for the lift to close. Oh yea, the lift to close. She wasted more of my time by pressing the DO button when the lift opened on the 6th floor and (surprise!) no one is alighting.
OK, today. Is Parents-Teacher conference. Heard from Lau Lau that SKCT was bitching at the Registration area. Guess it's her routine already - bitching. I pang-seh-ed my mother and asked her to go herself. Sorry, but PTC is PTC because it's not PTSC.

Went to Causeway to eat LerkTHAI's fishballs, again!! We wanted to eat their kway teows and stuff but everyone was going to meet thier mother to go for the PTC. So we just to satisfy ourselves with the equally( I hope) nice fishballs. Then went to More than Words to get the Comb-and-Mirror set!
Pooh is <333

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!