Days

I can't wait to watch Stardust when Lau Lau comes back from her vacation. I've already heard quite a few positive comments about this movie. The novel's pretty, it's got a good ending too...

Oh and, speaking of endings, Suzuka (凉风) ended. YES IT ENDED. Chapter 166, based on what I read. So, my dear 女儿, you can consider continuing the series...or just buy the last volume.

Anyway, I've finally, successfully installed The Sims: Vacation (No...not Hot Date). The reason it didn't work out yesterday because I wasn't patient enough. My only complain is, due the crappiness of my graphic card or something, the path my cursor moves over will always leave a line. Fuck it. It's annoying, but I'll live with it.


Perhaps I should get passport photos from my unsuspecting friends and make them into a Sim with my Sims Creator. -cackles- Oh shit did I just...?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!