覚醒 Heroism

今、雨わ降って。
I feel like sleeping. I wonder why the rain keeps falling at this sort of crappy timing.

[backlogging]
Yesterday I pei-ed my 女儿 to pei Choon Keat to highlight his hair at some Mediacorp affiliate(?) salon which turned out to be called Shunji Matsuo. Hmm, Jap name - a good sign. The person that did CK's hair was called Comb, the name suits his job. His hair is nice too! No, actually, all the hairstylists in the salon has nice hair. A lot has got nice bob haircuts.
CK told him he can't have highlights that're too attention-seeking...and the colour Comb chose was grey! He told CK, it'll get shinier as you shampoo it more. Shock! I seriously wonder what his Dad's reaction was.
[/backlogging]

OK. Went back to the ducking school today to take the E Maths test I missed. I don't think we had to really go at 9am but did so anyway. <__< style="font-style: italic;">Adrian Mole in his Wilderness Years". Please go read it. It's bloody funny. I shall go and borrow it someday.
After that, we went Novena (YES, AGAIN!) to have our lunch. We bought half a dozen of donuts. Ate in the comfort of the 2-seaters in the shop. Took like, 20mins to finish 3 donuts each. I <333 style="font-style: italic;">wrong with it? I love it when it's fresh from the...whatever you call that donut-placing area. It's actually quite nice even after 5 mins. But I think after 10mins, all Donut Factory donuts should be cremated or oven-ed. Solidified tops sucks.
Oh and, this time I ate a 香喷喷+热腾腾 Double Chocolate and... it rocks. Oh and, the trick to eating a Double Choc w/o a disastrous, dirty ending is to start eating from when the filling is filled. I will never buy more than 1 donut at a time - by the time I finish the first, most had already solidified.
What the Hell, I just had a Donut-Eating speech. Dooooorky.

After donut-eating, we still had an hour plus to waste/spend. So I said, "Let's go visit Tan Tock Seng Hospital" when we walked past it. We did. And sat in some 2nd storey garden's swing. If you were taking the escalator down at around 12.30PM today, you might have seen 2 madwomen swinging there. After that, we went looking for the mortuary! Almost went there but didn't, 'cause it was rather deep at the back of the corridor.
Then, we went to buy Korean rice cake! (Lau LAu supposed to by YAMIyoghurt, me supposed to buy the Korean ice cream but both were unavailable) The rice cake is yummy - it's spicy and sweet - but please don't eat it when you have braces. I think you will be plenty pissed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!