恋人同士

I'm so proud of myself - I made 3 icons in...3 days. And I think they look fine. I'm itching to make D. Gray-man icons. I don't want to be obsessed with DGM but...I am!! Shit you, Hoshino!

Ahem.
My computer is f- I mean, ducked up. It keeps hang-ing. Bad timing. I'm in an iconing-frenzy and this shit has to happen. I almost wanted to give the CPU a Kick of Death when I was iconing a Lenalee...but then I realised, hey I saved! So I saved the KoD for another time.

I hope there won't be a next time. I don't want another up-to-heaven-down-to-hell to happen again. Whatever that is.

Next week's our chalet! The BBQ's on the first night! Perhaps Joanna wanted to combine with Endurance's? OK, whatever I don't care since I might be unable to eat. <___< A digression: There's some stupid, annoying bird that probably just migrated to my neighbourhood. It makes lots of unnecessary and noisy bird calls, day and night.

Ohh and, please be careful of tags of weird people who tag at my tagboard. Their link links to places which may have viruses. Please be careful.

Stop chopping people's hands off, CLAMP.

Please listen to Maaya Sakamoto and rie fu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!