Kiss Me Good-Bye

" あなたを失っても
愛した記憶が強さに変わるから" - Angela Aki

Lately, I've been repeating "I'm going to die tomorrow" over and over in my head for the past few days - must've been affected by the imminent surgery.

Oh yea, the nurse/clinic staff/etc/whoever called this afternoon and scared the fuck out of me. <__< Well, she called and said a few shit, wanting to tell me about the test results, then she said "...Do you want me to tell your mother instead? You might not understand..." So I freaked. Have I tio blood cancer or something...?!
Well, turns out she just wants to ask if I'm sick on the day I went for the test. 'Cause my white blood cells count is 12++ while the normal range for a healthy person is between 4 - 10. Phew, 有惊无险.

I'm excited about going to Plaza Singapura and Novena's Square2 tomorrow...'cause I can finally try the new promotional dish by Pepper Lunch - you know, the spaghetti salmon thingy?

(Picture courtesy of Pepper Lunch S'pore)

Looks nice - jL feels otherwise. Well, hope my noodles don't get chao-tarred like the food in our SS EOY examinations. =]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!