海辺

"君の声に気づきもせず季節は過ぎ去り
硬く重い幕は降りたよ さよならも無くて"
- L'Arc~En~Ciel

ShitNet sucks. Really. It's raining and the connection's cracked up again. And adding insult to injury, my tabs sessions thing is crazy again! I can't watch my videos since it's taking eons to load. It's annoying.

But these things will not ruin my mood. Actually, there isn't any to ruin. What's more I'm feeling sleepy - I guess I'll sleep away the rainy day and pray that when I wake up, the connection is better.

Before that I'll talk about food!
We went eating at Sakura again, this time at the Balestier Road outlet. It's quieter and the ambience is better (for a buffet place). I think the food must have been better too, since I ate more and was quite bloated. There's a few new stuff there, like baked scallops and oysters. But most importantly...
There's new desserts!!!! <333333
From the left: Mochi stick, chocolate truffle, mango mousse☆, black forest, brownie and chocolate eclair. The mochi is weird? But the brownie is nice, as well as the mousse, like always(?).

Anyway, my beloved Firefox is now upgraded to version 3! Whooots! Love my current theme - Full Flat. Super neat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!