Love in the Ice

“運命の悪戯 (心を痛めても)
その涙の先には
ひとすじの光が(闇の中舞い降りて)
僕らは気付くさ”
ー东方神起

After watching their LIVE performance of the song at Dear2's blog, I'm in love with this song. LIVE is good. 好き!

Today started off with some bad news. Ah Bai's threat made me feel that the whole day will be >[. What's worse, I feel very sad and sian-ed when I couldn't find DBSK's "T" album! Freaking pissed la! What the F! Was their album sales so freaking good that it sold out??! The only place that I found their album was at Bishan's Sembawang...BUT it wasn't the CD + 2DVD version that I wanted!! Pardon the childishness but BOOOOOOO!

Due to Ah Bai's threat, Pervee and my plans were disrupted. We were really tired, so in the end, we didn't do a single piece of work! While slacking at Jubilee's Mos Burger, though, something kinda scary happened. This old man fell down and his head, which hit something, started bleeding. Don't worry, it wasn't the "freaking pool of bright red blood" kinda situation. I was still kinda freaked out though, 'cause I heard the "thud!" when he fell. I think I might have a phobia for blood since I felt really uncomfortable when I saw the blood on the tissues he used.

Moving on.
I was feeling very depressed about the whole "Ah Bai Crap" (ABC) and the "Where's My CD?!" situation, so I suggested watching a movie! We wanted to watch that new Narnia show...but
a) the queue was long, and
b) it's a freaking Friday (tickets might be ex).

So, to quell the depressed feeling in me, I decided 暴饮暴食might be a good solution. In the end, we ate our long-awaited fondue at Anderson's! While trying to make my kiwi stay on the...fork(?), I leaned it onto a piece of banana. And what did Pervee have to say?

"Why do you have to lean on my banana?"

...
Sounds super wrong. Please repent on it!

Well anyway, I'm glad that the day out ends nicely. I bought a blue crocodile clip, very happy about it. LOL. Oh and I'm also super high to find out that the LIVE performance I mentioned earlier, is on the CD + 2DVD version that I want to buy! -dies-

(from: Red Balloon)

I like him with his hair pushed back behind one ear.


Why do I like this video...? Anyway, they're performing with "The Gospellers", whom they admire a lot. They look like really nice and cute uncles. LOL?

Fangirling is fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!