蹴っ飛ばせ!

Yooooo. Back from dental and a day of crack with my PCJ!

Despite unsuccessful attempts at curing my computer's lag and Firefox's disobedience, I'm actually quite lucky today(??)! Or at least, today was the day when I'm the "fast fast" one and PCJ is the "slow slow" one! HAHA!

PCJ's appointment was at 9.15AM so even though mine was 11.15AM, I registered at the counter at the same time with her...but (here comes the uber 经典 part) my number was actually called earlier than hers!

After that suayness (for PCJ only!), we went Kinokuniya to look for the latest DBSK-featured magazines...and the suayness hit us both! We couldn't find the magazines...instead we found out that they get shipped in in the evening! DBSK! Suay de lor! Nevermind, we're sure to see it next month.

Then I went to get an ear piercing. It didn't hurt much, just stung a bit for the first few hours - now I can't feel anything. I think I feel the tightness of my braces more than the existence of a new ear piercing. WTH.
Can't wait for the TLC to arrive! WHOOOOOOOTS!

To end the day off, we went to sit at TTSH's "Botanica Gardens"'s swing again. Damn shuang today because of the gonna-rain wind. And the Crazy Dong Bang cheer. We couldn't do a final version because somebody came in! At least the last one we did wasn't too shoddy either!

Oh yea, Seoul Garden trip update at GHC club will be late! Sorry! Please blame Waterfox and FireFox.

And look what my new Firefox plug-in does!
----------------
Now playing: 東方神起 - If...!?
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!