Runaway

"溢れてるtroublesome game 戦わずhow to gain
渋滞抜け出して 自由へのrunaway"
ー東方神起

Read PATi PATi translations yesterday before sleeping. The part where they were asked how they would shoot their "Box in the Ship" PV is darn funny, especially Junsu (what's with the crab?!) but he's quite poor thing, kena shot by the members, hahaha! The Arena 37°C translations are quite funny too. I like "どうして...?" even more now.

Got back our Physics Paper 1 and E Maths Paper 2 today.
どうして数学をおちるなってしまったんだろう?!信じられない!I seriously must check my work! I don't wanna fail again! I'll get an A next time! LOL.

Did the Quality School Experience survey today. It's a death trap! They always ask questions that, in you answer honestly, will credit the school instead of discrediting it. Man...! When will school ever be better this way?!

I'm eating the green tea nougat from Pervee now. It's not bad! But the green colour is quite scary, hahaha!

OK, time to watch "Vacation"! So long overdued.

EDIT:
OMG FREAKING PISSED OFF! ARGH! Call me a bias fangirl but you crazy anti Dong Bang fans should get a life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!